Getting Your First Off-Campus Job

Many international students in the US have the misconception┬áthat if they need extra money, they are only allowed to hold on-campus jobs. Even though in general terms this is correct, there are some situations where international students can be authorized to work off-campus. It’s called Curricular Practical Training (or CPT). CPT allows international students to […]

Read more "Getting Your First Off-Campus Job"